The City of Cody's Information Technology (IT) Department utilizes a web-based support ticket system to track and manage IT support requests. Every support request is assigned a unique ticket number, which provides ticket progress and response documentation. A full archive of tickets is maintained for historical reference purposes.
A valid email address is required to submit a ticket from this web portal. A support ticket can also be opened by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The IT Department is responsible for the following systems and services:
- Data networks
- Telecommunications systems
- Radio communications systems
- Servers and database systems
- Data backup and recovery systems
- Desktop and mobile computing devices
- Audiovisual broadcast equipment
- Video surveillance systems
- Website and web applications
- Email system
- Social media
The IT Department consists of the following personnel:
Cody City Hall | 1338 Rumsey Ave, Cody, WY 82414-3713